Saturday 19 July 2014

Daisies x Daisies

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday! Lol. It's everyone's favorite day of the week! Not to mention, it's my brother's birthday today! For those reasons, I had the urge to slightly dress up and force my sister to document it through these photos...

Aaaaah, one of life's little pleasures --- flowers!



If it ain't obvious yet, YES, I do love daisies. They are my second favorite flowers next to tulips!



Hey, reader! If you happen to have an LB account, gimme love and click on the hype button, will you? ♥
Head to toe:
Sunglasses - ZARA
Top - URBAN BEHAVIOR
High-waisted Jeans - TARGET
Tennis Shoes - TARGET

Then we had supper out to celebrate my brother's 16th birthday! Where else to get one of the best pastas in Vancouver than at The Old Spaghetti Factory, right? L-R: Ella, Mickey

The parentals while waiting for the food...

What I devoured: Garden salad w blue cheese dressing

Chicken Parmigiana
The pasta was so-so to me but the chicken was the bomb dot com!!
I did not get dessert at TOSF because I was preparing my tummy for cookies 'n cream ice cream cake!
This bomb from DQ was worth the wait!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ANNOYING BROTHER!

My family and I bonded over Texas Poker as soon as we got home and of course, I won the pot money once again! It's 2:32 am while I type this & I am more than exhausted. Time to hit the hay after a great day with the fambam!

To you who's reading this, I hope you had an awesome Friday and will have a fanta-bulous weekend!

'Til the next,
Mace

No comments:

Post a Comment