Sunday 26 July 2015

Vlog #1: Richmond Night Market

Hey there, lovelies! Soooo what have you been up to lately? As for me, I have been trying something new. Well, filming videos has been my little hobby for the longest time now but actually compiling and editing them into an actual video blog have not been a reality since today. 

My family and I went to the Richmond Night Market last Saturday so I took the chance to film "properly" so I can come up with this post. The night market opens at 7 in the evening until 11 or midnight every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Stat. Mondays. I suggest you go towards the later end of the night though because there are lesser people and some stalls would offer deals and specials on food towards closing time. Nonetheless, it was fun being there during the peak time and being in line-ups with people who have the same love or enjoyment for all sorts of food! There really is no need to mention my love for food especially The Signature squid and lamb skewer from this particular night market. Aaaaah, deliciousness everywhere! Totally recommend! So enough chit chat, here's the video! 

P.S. Forgive my newbie-ness at this! Enjoy!





Be out there & kickass,
Mace

No comments:

Post a Comment